The Marsh Family

The Marsh Family

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

My new baby!!

Now don't get your hopes up people...I'm talking about my new stove!!! I've been asking for one for a year and they finally sent someone over to look at our old piece of crap when it blew a fireball in my face. Sometimes you have to take one for the team I guess. They finally delivered it today and I'm so excited! Our old one was tiny and my cookie sheets wouldn't even fit inside! I think they'll work in this one. I will be making cookies for the handymen that delivered. Here she is in all her glory! (In case you can't tell - it doesn't take much to satisfy us Americans!)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No more burnt mozzorella dippers!

Dancer in DC said...

It's there just in time for a master chef to come for a visit! :)

Trish Daniels said...

Whew--that old thing scared me!