The Marsh Family

The Marsh Family

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

2 Months...

I know you've all been anxiously awaiting Cael's 2 month picture on the bear skin rug, right?! He's getting so big! He had his first day of day care yesterday. I cried before I even left the house! Then I cried when I took him out of the car seat and when I handed him over. Oh my! Today wasn't as bad, I only cried on the way over there but got it together before I went in. We really like Tracy and he seems very happy when he comes home. He even pooped yesterday at her house!! I know, I know, who cares about poop, right?! HELLO!!! It had been 7 DAYS....7 DAYS!!!!! That's 1 week!!! Okay, I'm done now. He pooped and all was right with the world. Here are some of his 2 month pictures. I also took some pictures today because I want to remember how small he is right now. I don't ever want to forget this tiny person that has changed our world.









No comments: