The Marsh Family

The Marsh Family

Thursday, September 10, 2009

3 Months!

I can't believe our boy is 3 months old!! It seems like just yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital. A colleague of mine had a baby Tuesday morning and I felt a little bit jealous because she's getting to experience the new things but then I think of how far we've come and I feel great!! He is getting a personality now which cracks us up! He's cooing, blowing spit bubbles, smiling a lot and oh yeah - sleeping!!! He sleeps anywhere from 6-9 hours each night, usually at least 7. Wow! Look how far we've come!! Here are the much anticipated 3 month pix!






























Don't ask why but for some reason this picture makes me think of my Dad!!















And here are just some pictures that I took of him sleeping tonight after his pictures. He's just so beautiful!

No comments: