The Marsh Family

The Marsh Family

Saturday, January 30, 2010

A Long Overdue Thank You

I seldom find myself at a loss for words and I consider myself to be reasonably proficient in the English language. That being said, I have been thinking about this for almost 8 months now and I am still at a loss. There is no way to express how grateful I am to my wife for the gift she has given me. Our son has completed a life that I didn't even realize was incomplete. Looking back now I can see a void in everything that I have done, and that void is now filled thanks to her. She is an amazing woman who has created the most perfect son a father could ask for. My days are now spent thinking of his smile and how to make him laugh. I owe all my current happiness to her. While life has not been all sunshine and rainbows these past 8 months, it has been more than worth any of the bad times just to see his big gummy grin. I know this isn't much for 8 months of thought, but like I said, the words do not exist to express how I feel. It is beyond grateful, beyond love, and beyond happiness. I love you both!

No comments: