The Marsh Family

The Marsh Family

Sunday, February 14, 2010

I'm one of the boys!

Yesterday was our DVL tournament for wrestling. Luckily it was in Leavenworth so Cael and I got to "sleep in" and not have to rush. Cael had a very rough night Friday night and he & I were up from 2:30 until 4:00. So I let him sleep until he woke up yesterday. For the 2nd year in a row we lost the tournament by just a few points. We got 2nd place and lost by only 2 points yesterday!! The same wrestler as last year didn't wrestle at the DVL which probably would have put us in 1st place. And one of the boys lost a match he should have one which would have given him 3rd place and us 1st. Oh well - there's always next year! I took a picture of the boys with their little mascot, "Jedi". Sorry it's blurry. The camera had been in the car and I ran to get it and didn't get it warmed up enough before I took the picture. :( It's still a good picture though! The boy that's holding Cael is his "Uncle Pineau".

No comments: