The Marsh Family

The Marsh Family

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Playing outside!

Wednesday night Courtney had a baseball game & Cael & I decided to stay home.  The game was too far away & gas is too expensive!  I decided I needed to take the picture for Cael's birthday invite for this summer.  You can never be too prepared!  We decided after pictures that it was too nice to go inside so we played outside for a LONG time & I took lots of pictures.  I love to take pictures!  It helps to have such a beautiful subject to snap!!  ;)

Cael & Winston always have fun outside!


Cael likes to tickle things now.  He found a leaf & was tickling his shadow.


 What in the world are you doing, Miller?



 

 This picture would be awesome if it weren't for the damn bink!!!

 Popsicles are yummy.....especially outside on a hot day!



What do you think, Winston?  Should we go downstairs?

 Learning to walk downstairs like a big boy!

No comments: