The Marsh Family

The Marsh Family

Tuesday, May 03, 2011

On my way to a better Kelly!

May Your Way Challenge

Okay so I have REALLY slacked off on the working out.  I mean REALLY!!!  I've been looking at this great site on the web called Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans.  They have challenges every month or so and I've decided to join the challenge for May.  I found the site at the end of the last challenge so I've waited til now....nothing like good ole procrastination! 

The challenge for this month is May Your Way.  Basically you challenge yourself however you see fit - perfect!  For the challenge you do your thing and check in/weigh in on Wednesdays.  I will try, try, TRY to do this every Wednesday.  We'll see what happens with my friend procrastination!

The first step for this challenge is goals.  Here are my goals for the month:

1. Get up and work out at least 4 days a week.

2. Drink at least 74.4 oz of water each day.  (That's how much is in my huge jug I carry around....I did not just pick a random number!)

3. Work on the 100 push ups challenge.

4. Lose 5-10 pounds.  I'll settle for ANY weight loss!!!!!

The 100 push ups challenge was on the site last month.  You can check it out here.  I haven't done the test yet but I'm hoping to maybe tonight.  We'll see, Courtney's got a game tonight so we'll be home late. 

So far for this week I'm okay.  I got up and worked out yesterday and today.  I drank 1/2 of my water yesterday and am doing alright today. 

In other news - my son will be 2 years old in 6 weeks!!!!  WHAT?!?!?!  When did that happen?  He is the best most wonderful human being ever to grace the Earth and I have loved every single second of this last (almost) 2 years.  That's about it for me.  Let me know if you want to join the challenge! 

No comments: