The Marsh Family

The Marsh Family

Thursday, May 05, 2011

Wednesday Check In - on Thursday!

May Your Way Challenge

I'm a day late checking in with my Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans - sorry!  Okay so I'm doing pretty well so far with my goals.  Granted it's only been 4 days but I'm pretty proud of myself!  Here's my week so far:

Goal 1 - Exercise 4 days - I have exercised 3 days this week already!  I plan on getting up and going tomorrow morning, too.

Goal 2 - Drink 74.4 oz of water - Monday I only drank about half but Tuesday and Wednesday I got it all in and a little extra!  I've already started in on the water this morning so today's looking good for this goal.

Goal 3 - 100 push ups challenge - Yeah, haven't started it yet.  I am planning on doing the test this Saturday or Sunday and then starting the push ups as part of my exercise in the mornings.

Goal 4 - Weight loss - I weighed myself this morning and was the same.  I weighed myself after I ran and weighed 1 pound less.  :)  Yay for me!  Even if that's not right and it goes back up :( at least I feel good about it and myself today.  One day at a time, right?!

1 comment:

AnnG said...

One day at a time!! Great goals that are attainable! Good job!