The Marsh Family

The Marsh Family

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Cael's birthday weekend - Day 2

Talking to Granddad on his birthday!!

Annual birthday trip to Hooters for lunch!!  He was a little hesitant at first but then he was game.  The waitress let him take the tickets to everyone at our table so he thought he was working! 

Oh yeah, he's really shy.  Uh huh, whatever.

I wanted a few things to happen on his actual birthday.  Okay, so I had some pretty high expectations for a 3rd birthday!  First I wanted to get his picture with his Hooters girls again....has to be done.  Is that wrong??  Second I wanted him to meet some T-Bones players.  I didn't know if it would happen or not for sure but it did!  When we first got to the game there were 2 players sitting at a table signing autographs.  We had taken a T-Bones baseball just in case.  We told the first player it was his birthday so he wrote "Happy Birthday Cael!" on the ball with his name.  Awesome!!  I love the look on Cael's face in the first picture!! 



The 3rd thing I wanted to see happen was for Cael to get to meet Sizzle the mascot.  I knew this would be a pretty easy task and voila!  We went to take pictures with the players and up walked Sizzle! 


Cael's goal for the day was to HIT THE BALL!  Not exactly what he meant but it worked.  It was much harder than it looked!



 Cael saw the playground and we had to let him play for a while.




Cael kept trying to take this guys bat!
 

Getting Frank White's autograph!!  Cael got to shake his hand since it was his birthday.


 







No comments: