The Marsh Family

The Marsh Family

Monday, June 18, 2012

Cael's birthdy weekend - Day 1

Cael loves to walk/run around on the wood boards where we're supposed to put our storage building...whole other story there!


 I was going to use a box to make a mailbox for the daycare kiddos.  Cael decided to climb in the biggest one.  I moved on to 2 other boxes and let them decorate & crawl into the big one.


Headed into Touch A Truck!

The "petting zoo" at Touch-A-Truck.  Um, yeah.  Cael touched a cow & a goat.  My son doesn't have the best luck at "petting zoos".  Remember the one from the Ghetto Fun Town??



I ain't no Mack, I'm a Peterbilt!




Getting a balloon from the PRHS FFA.


HOLY BANANAS!!!  This tow truck's paint job was awesome!



He's growing up so fast!  Remember him beside this truck tire??

He was fascinated by the kids ambulance.





"It's a steam train like Thomas!!"


I'm supposed to grab WHAT?!


Riding a train!  We even went through a tunnel.


He asked the chickens if they were having fun!

Even has his hand on the stick shift!






We had a GREAT day!

No comments: