The Marsh Family

The Marsh Family

Friday, September 21, 2012

Cael's Halloween costume 2012

So this year we decided Cael was old enough to pick what he will be for Halloween.  He, of course, said Lightning McQueen.  I looked online & decided I didn't want to spend that much money on a costume that wasn't even that cute.  I found a lady's website showing she made her own Lightning McQueen out of cardboard.  I decided I was up for the challenge.  It should be completely done today!!  I wanted to make it early so if it was ugly I had time to buy something.  I don't think that will be necessary!  Yay crafty me!  I used diaper boxes we had here, my cricut Cars cartridge for the decorations, spray paint & poster board.  Here it is in the process of being made.  I'll post more pics when I'm done with it.





 
 
Cael "helped" paint the lightning bolts.

No comments: