The Marsh Family

The Marsh Family

Monday, October 22, 2007

Guamaní Private School

Well my husband, parents, and sister must really love me. This year for my birthday I wanted a new digital camera because ours is pretty old. (It's old in technology age!) Last weekend before our 5K my hubby presented me with a new BEAUTIFUL high tech digital camera. I have been taking pictures of everything with it! Plus - this weekend Katie and I went shopping and got some new outfits and looked so cute this morning so we decided it was time to get a staff picture at GPS. We finally got all the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd grade teachers together and then Kate got Courtney's crew of 4th, 5th, and 6th grade teachers together for a pic. The first picture of the primary elementary group we're all mixed together but for the 2nd picture you can see we're all showing what grade level we're at. Yes, Courtney and Brent are the only men in the Elementary level. Our P.E. and Computer teachers are men too but they weren't around for pictures. Nothing else too exciting to report. We had a pretty lazy weekend but this weekend won't be. My 29th Birthday is Saturday so we're having a Birthday/Halloween party at JR Pub (Jorge's Bar). It should be tons of fun if you want to come celebrate with us!! I will definitely have pictures of that...we went all out this Halloween! Oh - I almost forgot - how 'bout them COWBOYS?!?!



No comments: