The Marsh Family

The Marsh Family

Friday, April 03, 2009

7 months & counting....

Well - we've made it to 7 months today! 29 weeks down - 11 (hopefully less) weeks to go! I can't believe we made it to 7 months pregnant already. This pregnancyhas really gone fast - I say his as I knock on wood. The nursery is finished except for a changing table (anybody have one they want to get rid of?!) and a baby. I am on Spring Break this coming week so I'm going to try to get some more things put in the nursery. We're going to put up shelves this weekend and possibly move the dresser in there so I can put more of our boy's clothes away. Kate is 9 months now and still no baby! We were going to go down next weekend but I think we're going to wait for 2 weeks. Hopefully Hattie will be here by then so we can meet her! Here are a few pictures from our last week: Miller & Winston longingly looking out the glass door wanting to go outside last weekend but they couldn't because it was muddy & snowing, Mom & Dad's new couch & loveseat (Joy - it's not too fluffy - very comfy!) and me & my belly in all our glory. Again - hating the puffy looking face but what can I do?! When you have to turn sideways and that pulls your puffy parts to the front for all to see!! I'll have an update next week about my glucose tolerance tests. My friend, Sam, is taking me to the hospital on Thursday at 7 am for my tests to start at 7:30. I should be done by 10:30 or 11:00 (yuck!) and it should go quickly because Sam's bringing her portable DVD player for us to watch something fun! Check back next week!




2 comments:

joyous said...

Your b00bies are big!

The Dills said...

Looking good chica!! I can't wait to see you in a few weeks: )