The Marsh Family

The Marsh Family

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Cael Update

No new pictures yet but just an update on Mr. Boy. Courtney stayed home with Cael yesterday & took him to the Dr. because we thought he might have pink eye. No we're not just crazy parents - a baby at daycare had it last week & is on meds for it. When we picked Cael up from Grammy & Papa's on Sunday afternoon his eye was red & watery. The Doc said it could be pink eye or it could be allergies or it could be a scratch so he is treating as pink eye just to be safe. So that means he can't go to day care for 24 hours after his first treatment. So Mommy is home today because Daddy has a baseball game tonight and he could not miss school. Basically by the end of the school year I will have NO sick days left. I guess it's worth it though to have a happy & healthy baby boy! His eye is much better today - not even red! I think I could have taken him to day care today and it would have been fine but better safe than sorry, right? I talked to Tracy before I made the decision & asked her what she thought about taking him. She said to keep him. I understand because she has to think of her other babies there. Nothing too exciting going on here. Cael is growing like a weed and is as beautiful as ever! He spent the weekend with Grammy & Papa so Courtney & I could take a class for 2 days and then go to the opera on Sunday. We survived without him even though it was hard. He's such a good baby! We are going to Minneapolis & Salina this weekend for Easter. We both have Friday off so we'll go in the afternoon. Cael will go to Church for the first time on Sunday bright & early! I'm sure he'll do great. Be looking for some of his 9 month pictures - hopefully I can get them posted tonight. Have a great week!

No comments: