The Marsh Family

The Marsh Family

Friday, December 31, 2010

Home wrestling tournament

We had our home Varsity tournament a few weeks ago.  Cael is getting the hang of this wrestling thing.  He will crawl or walk to the center of the mat & get down on all 4 like the big boys do.  I tried to get a picture of it but of course he crawled away!

 Wrestling with one of his boys from last year.

 The boys decided we should all go out to eat together after the tournament.  They wanted a picture of the group.  Being a mom of a toddler I carry a camera with me at all times - am I crazy?!  So I took pictures.  This was try #1....note the bunny ears on Coach Marsh.

 Try #2....Cael look adorable but again note the bunny ears on Coach Marsh.

 Try #3....No bunny ears on Marsh but bunny ears now on Coach Weber and half the people aren't looking!  Forget it boys!


No comments: