The Marsh Family

The Marsh Family

Friday, December 31, 2010

Homemade wreath

I saw this on someone's blog that I've been looking at.  You can buy wreaths like this from catalogs but they cost like $50 or some God awful expensive price.  I decided I could make my own out of Christmas ornaments & wire.  I made a big hot pink & silver one for Joy as my first try.  It turned out nice but I think it was too big.  And I didn't have a bow so it didn't look finished.  I made a pink, blue & silver one for Mrs. Tracy with a silver bow and it was cutie patootie!  This is the one I made for a therapist that comes to my room.  I thought it turned out adorable!!  If anyone wants a wreath made for someone let me know...they make great gifts!!!!

1 comment:

Nicole Noon said...

Did you go to the after Christmas sales and get some more balls on sale?