The Marsh Family

The Marsh Family

Thursday, July 28, 2011

I know, I know, I suck at updates!

Cael & I took advantage of one decent morning a couple of weeks ago.  We weren't out too long, just long enough to write all over the driveway.










We spent some time with some of the other teachers from my school and their kids at Play, Bounce, Jump.  Cael wanted to play by himself most of the time.  He loved the slide (mommy had to go with him) and the kitchen play area.






We took out some of the weeds in a corner of our yard and put down a rock garden.  I decided the garden needed Cael's handprint.  


Cael waiting patiently for his handprint to bake.




And then he saw that there was some clay left over and he needed to play with it.



I know, we have very exciting lives!

1 comment:

jizzle said...

Exciting and PANTSLESS lives!