The Marsh Family

The Marsh Family

Sunday, May 03, 2009

Baby Day - May 2, 2009 - To Be Continued.....

Well we had baby day yesterday - sort of! We had a great photo session and are anxiously awaiting our pictures. They should be online sometime this week and we will probably have the CD this week also. The problem?! Our home computer is a piece of junk and won't read CDs! So I will have to bring my school computer home to upload photos on here. Trust me though, as soon as Courtney tells me he has the CD I will be bringing the computer home! After our pictures we went to Belly Image in Lenexa and attempted our 3D/4D ultrasound. Here's some clarification - a 3D ultrasound is the actual pictures which are much more detailed than the kind you get with the Doctor. A 4D ultrasound is the actual movement. It's the same details as the 3D but moving. We got our CD with 3D pictures and our DVD with the 4D movements but our boy is apparently stubborn. We didn't see him much at all. The tech discovered that I have an anterior placenta so instead of attaching at the back and the baby growing in front of my placenta mine attached at the front and he is growing behind it. So he was hiding his face and wouldn't move! He is also still head up. If he were head down it wouldn't have been much of a problem because he wouldn't be hiding but he is apparently pretty comfy where he is! We did get a few good face shots which again I will need to upload from my school computer this week. He has the chubbiest cheeks!! The lady said she thinks he will be petite...and then she showed us a foot which in her words was BIG! I think he'll be long and skinny with big feet....hmmmm, wonder who his dad is?! We did get confirmation that he IS a boy. He was being a little shy but we did get to see his, um, goods?! I just can't wait for him to get here. Just over 6 weeks - although I'm hoping it will be less! I just want to get through school (over on the 29th!) and then he can come. I know, I know, I shouldn't get my hopes up cuz he'll come when he's supposed to but you know me....impatient! We are ready for his arrival any time now! Anyway - I don't know a lot I just thought I'd let everyone know what was going on with pictures. I will post them this week - I promise!

No comments: