The Marsh Family

The Marsh Family

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Tradition

At the baby shower at my school last year I was asked if my family had any traditions when it came to babies. The only tradition I could think of is their 6 month picture. When a baby in our family turns 6 months old we take a picture of them with a purple scarf around their waste. Not just any purple scarf, it's my Grandma's purple scarf from her sorority at ESU. We strip them down to nothing and put the scarf around their waste and lay them on a green couch that is very old at my Grandma's house. Well, we didn't make it to Minneapolis over the weekend to take Cael's picture but Grandma brought the scarf to LV. We took some pictures of Cael on my Mom & Dad's couch. We are supposed to go to town this weekend so hopefully we can get pictures on THE couch. My boy is secure in his manhood - he'll even wear a purple scarf!




No comments: