The Marsh Family

The Marsh Family

Saturday, November 05, 2011

Cael hearts Hooters!

If this were still in October it would totally be in support of Breast Cancer Awareness month but since it's already November (REALLY?!?!?!  How did that happen?) it's simply because he hearts Hooters!  Cael baby has gone to daycare all week this last week so I could clean out my stuff in the garage.  Last Sunday we spent an emotional couple of hours clearing my stuff out of the school.  It only took a coupld of hours because some of the other teachers spent hours on Friday after school boxing stuff up!  That was so nice and it helped out SO much.  Would you believe that we put off clearing it out because we were told we couldn't do it before the 30th because other people had to be there.  I wanted to do it on the 23rd but was told no.  So we made an appointment for the 30th.  I even got a confirmation call on the 26th that yes the correct people would be there.  So we arrive on the 30th at our assigned time.  Guess who didn't even bother to show up?!?!?  That's right, the people who HAD to be there or I couldn't take anything out of the room.  How could you make an appointment based on YOUR schedule and tell me I CAN'T do it before then and then you have the audacity to NOT SHOW UP?!?!  Grrrrr!!!!  I finally completely believe that I did the right thing by resigning.  That's all I'm going to say about that so I don't get mad.  Moving on....yesterday Courtney decided that Cael should go stay with Grammy & Papa so he and I can get everything completely finished up.  Good plan!  I got through all of my stuff in the garage and yesterday I started in on the office.  The office that will now be the office/daycare room.  So after 10 years of teaching we have to get a storage unit because there is not enough room for 10 years of stuff!  I think I did a really good job of going through things, organizing things and putting things in storage tubs.  I'm actually very proud of myself for all of this now!  So today will be spent moving tubs to the storage unit (which mom & dad will be moving stuff in to soon!  Finally they will get to have their stuff here instead of Minneapolis!) and deep cleaning the rest of the house.  :(  It sucks but I want to be ready whenever I get my daycare license through and need my inspection.  I can't wait to get things going here with my daycare! 

No comments: