The Marsh Family

The Marsh Family

Monday, February 13, 2012

February snow day

This is the "snow" we got a week ago.  Yeah, nothing.

Today we had about 2" or so and Daddy got a snow day!  Yay!!  Especially yay since I started with a new 8 month old & 2 year old today.  I needed some extra help to get going!  I'm up to a 2 mo. old, 6 mo. old, 8 mo. old, 2 year old & 2 2 1/2 year olds.  Can you say crazy??  Anyway -

I got up and scooped snow at 6:00 this am and when Keaton arrived at 7:45 you couldn't even tell I had been outside!  After all of the daycare friends left Cael wanted to go outside and "play snowman" so we all 3 went out.  It was really fun!

Cael had to go down his slide.  I think he liked it just as much cold & snowy as he does warm & dry!



 In case you didn't know, this is how you "play snowman"!  Throwing a snowball is playing snowman - I don't know where this kid comes up with this stuff!  It's really hard to throw a snowball when they are sticking to your gloves!!



See?!?!


Daddy & Cael decided to make a real snowman.  They rolled & rolled but Daddy decided it was too ugly with the leaves & dirt in it.  So instead they just made a "big huge ball"....that Cael got to stand on.  He's tall!







Cael & Daddy had to eat some snow.  Cael said, "I want bites!"  I had to zoom in & get some adorable pictures!  I LOVE his eyes!









One of my favorite pictures of Cael ever I think!


Fun family times!


SMILE if you love snow!!!


1 comment:

Kelly said...

I have no idea why 2 of those pictures are ginormous!