The Marsh Family

The Marsh Family

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Cael's check up

Cael had his 2 year check up this morning with his new doctor.  We have switched to a doc in Leavenworth so it would just be easier.  We loved Dr. Yu but things were getting crazy.  Over Easter when he had hand, foot & mouth disease and his fever was 104 I left messages & noone would call me back.  I called this doc's office in LV and got to talk to a nurse right away.  We've gone there a few times & I'm very happy.  The nice thing that Yu did was he already gave Cael his hep A vaccine so no shots today!!  Here are his stats:

Head: 19 1/2" - 13 1/2" at birth

Height: 33 1/2" - 19 1/2" at birth

Weight: 26 1/2 lbs. - 5 lbs. 14 oz at birth

They said he's doing great!  He is on the slender side of all measurements but we kinda knew that was the case.  He was 75th percentile for head size, 50th percentile for weight & (I think) 30th percentile for height.  Our boy's growing up!!

No comments: