The Marsh Family

The Marsh Family

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

I Showed Him!

Sorry to disappoint you but this update does not contain birthday baby pictures! Two weeks ago my doc told me not to come back until today because I wouldn't be dilated at 37 weeks because it's my first time. I am at 37 weeks 4 days today and I had my appointment. I went in with positive thoughts that "Project Dilation" had begun and.....I am at 1+ cm!!! Yahoo!!!! That means it could happen any time now. Could happen tonight, could happen in a week, could happen in 2 weeks. And I lost 1 lb!!!! What a great Dr. appointment! He told me to walk and that would help bring on more dilation so I came home and told my hubby we would go on a walk this evening. But now it's raining so there will be no walking tonight - unless it's on the treadmill. We'll see what happens!! Get your votes in for when the big day will happen!!

No comments: