The Marsh Family

The Marsh Family

Friday, March 25, 2011

Johnson Marsh family pictures

Jizzle was in town for a few days for spring break and while she was here we had pictures taken.  We don't have pictures of all of us together since Cael's been around.  I don't know if we had any pictures of all of us before Cael either!  Matthew Dixon took our pictures.  He & his mom work at my school.  We had pictures taken on Sunday afternoon and he had them to me by Tuesday!!!  Wow!  I think he did a great job!

We ended up throwing Cael in the leaves & throwing leaves on him because he was grumpy!


Cael & his Papa!


Cael with his Grammy & Papa.

In a tree!  He was okay with the tree....most of the time.

Our family!

Our beautiful boy!


So stinking cute!!


Love it!

The sun was so bright - my eyes are basically closed.  :(

Love it!!



The Johnson girls

I think Cael was kicking my head...

Get me down!!



The Johnsons

I'm....we're....so cute!

Doesn't he have the most pefect face?!


I think Cael looks like a doll.





No comments: