The Marsh Family

The Marsh Family

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Spring Break

So at the end of my Spring Break (beginning of Courtney's) Joy came home.  I convinced her to go to Chuck E Cheese with us.  We went the afternoon she came home.  Cael didn't eat a single thing...he wanted to play games.  I guess I should say "play" games.  He was more interested in putting the coins in slots where they didn't go.





This was before he took the ball & walked up to the hole to drop it in. 
Needless to say the game didn't work properly when he left!

Holding the football that Mommy forgot to leave at her game.  Oops!

On Saturday we spent the day with Grammy, Papa, Joy & Aunt Sandi.
We went to Old Navy & Cael loved the doggy that talked!

Courtney has spent his spring break painting our hallway, upstairs living room,
hallway downstairs & downstairs living room.  I don't have pix yet but I
will soon.  Here's Cael sitting in his new favorite spot!


Hi people driving by!!

Say cheese you beautiful boy!!


No comments: