The Marsh Family

The Marsh Family

Thursday, March 17, 2011

My Pity Party

Welcome to my pity party.  Yes, I'm going to throw one for myself right now.  This is my spring break and I am spending it at home with my love Cael.  I am loving being at home with him!  And that is why I am throwing this party.

I love my life.  I love my job.  I love my students & would have no other job in the world.  That being said - I am so envious of 99% of my moms.  They get to stay at home!  Today Cael & I had a picnic lunch on our back deck with the dogs.  He barely ate & I didn't care.  He was having fun being outside in the fresh air.  Then we walked to the park about a mile from our house & played for about an hour before walking home & putting Cael down for his nap.  Why can't every single day be like this??  Why do I have to work?!?!  Why can't I spend the time with my son doing things that he loves?!?! 

He's asleep now and I'm wiping down walls that I've taped off so Courtney can paint next week when he's on spring break.  Is my house completely clean?  No, but I don't care!!  I've had a great week with my son!  If I were a stay at home mommy I would clean the house & have dinner on the table for my husband when he gets home.  It's really just not fair. 

I'm not completely crazy.  I know that there would be days when he would drive me insane with whining & crying but I would love every insane minute of it! 

Okay - I think I'm done now.  It's out of my system.......for now......   

No comments: