The Marsh Family

The Marsh Family

Saturday, August 19, 2006

I'm a Wrestler but I'm playing basketball today


I wish I was a little bit taller,
I wish I was a baller,
I wish I had a girl who looked good
I would call her...

Courtney was asked to play basketball with some other teachers against some students yesterday. Sure, no problem! The only problem is HE'S A WRESTLER!! Brent, our neighbor, played also so Katie & I watched for a while. Then we had to go get ready for our party for Courtney's birthday. During the game, Courtney got hit in the eye by one of his teammates. The same teammate got hit in the nose and had a major bloody nose during the next game. Katie & I were gone by that time. Enjoy some pictures of Courtney & the others ballin'...kids, don't try this at home!



No comments: