The Marsh Family

The Marsh Family

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Meester & Missy Marsh


I finally got around to taking some pictures of our classrooms today. Today was my best day so far this week. I'm really looking forward to tomorrow...I have a break from 8:50-12:15! Specials back to back to back to back all morning. It will fly by!




Outside of my classroom.









Different angles of my classroom.
The 1st grade classrooms are quite
big! The desks are so big and top heavy that on the first day my kids were constantly falling out of them!




We do have marker boards in each
room...though they're kind of small.
Can you believe it?! Mrs. Marsh's
desk is CLEAN!!!! I know you're
all shocked.




I have to show you these bags. Imagine a
tiny 1st grader dragging one in every day.
I do mean they are tiny...some of them are
just now 5 years old!! My lovely assistant,
Katie, is showing the bag up against an
adult...imagine them up against a little kid.
AND we have to find a place to put them
every morning!





Outside of Meester Marsh's room.
Courtney is adjusting very well to
teaching 5th & 6th graders. He's also teaching new material for him. He has to teach Language Arts, Reading, Handwriting and even Spelling. I know, Courtney teaching Handwriting is kind of funny! He's the first to admit he's got bad writing.



No comments: