The Marsh Family

The Marsh Family

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Monkeys...my favorite!

While we were driving home Sunday we came across a field. When we drove up we saw a little boy out taking a picture which we thought was of a horse. All of a sudden Lisa & Harry pulled over and got out. I really thought maybe the horse was giving birth or something crazy like that. Nope...there were more than a dozen monkeys running loose! I kid you not! Apparently about 2 years ago they were doing some experimenting on some monkeys in a laboratory down here. Well, experiments don't make monkeys happy and they escaped! They haven't been able to capture them and they've been reproducing. The picture's not the best but if you look in the left upper corner you can see 2 of them. I also got it on video tape...yes, I was freaking out!! Courtney thought I was going to jump out and get hit by traffic but I kept my cool...sort of. Courtney was more excited about the traffic that pulled over behind us so that's what that picture is about.










No comments: