List 20 random things about yourself.
1. I am now a master at changing poopy diapers. I don't even want to think about the number of diapers I now change in 1 day. It is crazy! I can change a diaper so fast. Not quite sure if that's something I should be proud of....
2. I can stick my entire fist in my mouth. Don't ask why I started doing this but I've been doing it for years. The trick is to fold your thumb into the palm of your hand and then tuck your fingers in between your lip & the front of your bottom row of teeth. Then you roll the rest of your fist back into your mouth. I already told you - don't ask why I did it the first time! Maybe that's something I shouldn't be proud of too....
3. I sleep with a fan blowing on me full blast every night. Yes even in the winter. I remember when this all started. One day I had a fever & I was so stinking hot! I grabbed our big box fan because I was so hot & LOVED the cool air & the sound of the fan so it stuck. If I don't have a fan I don't sleep. Like at all. When we iced in at Washington, KS, one night with all of the Sabetha wrestlers & I had no fan. I did not sleep at all that night & it was the longest night of my life. For that reason I now keep a small fan in my van.
4. I just put a load of whites in the washing machine!
5. I miss having somewhere to go everyday. I love being at my home with my son because I can get things done around the house. Our house is actually cleaner than it was when I was working outside of the home. I know that seems backwards but it's true! All of that being said - I go stir crazy sometimes being home ALL. THE. TIME. It's crazy when going to Wal-Mart or Dillons is exciting! I like when I can go somewhere by myself for just a little bit. And if I can make it to the bathroom without someone following me it's a great day! Teaching was hard but I honestly think this daycare is harder at times. And now with all of that being said - I don't know what I want to do with my life now!! I ALWAYS knew I wanted to teach but with everything that happened I'm not so sure. I'm not sure if I want to have a daycare for the rest of my life either. Life is confusing right now. :(
6. I am sad that As The World Turns is no longer on TV. It would be nice to have a show on every day at the same time so I can watch it & relax while the kiddos are napping. Or just to be able to record it & watch it later. I now love Super Nanny but she isn't on every single day. :(
7. My husband & I have a mild obsession with The Walking Dead. O.M.Goodness!!! Courtney's been watching it since the beginning but it's on when I am putting Cael to bed so I couldn't watch with him. A few weeks ago he busted out the DVDs he's made from recording them & said we could get me caught up in time for last night's season finale. I thought I would hate it because, let's be quite honest, zombies are gross! I couldn't have been more wrong! I really really like it!! However, I am afraid it might be going even more weird & unrealistic in Season 3. I guess we'll have to see!
8. We also really enjoy NCIS and currently have the episode from 2 weeks ago waiting to be watched. We can usually watch that show while Cael is awake but 2 weeks ago we were busy & couldn't watch. We need to get it watched before tomorrow night!
9. My toe nails are currently bright pink. I love to have my toes painted! It started in Puerto Rico when I could wear flip flops every day.....boy how I miss that! I don't do a very good job keeping them painted here. I also don't do a good job of taking care of my finger nails either. :( I wish I could afford to have a pedicure & manicure every month! Throw in a massage & a facial and I'd be set!!
10. I really hope it rains & storms today! I love spring weather. I even love an occassional thunderstorm! I don't ever wish for a tornado because that is some scary crap but I love a good storm. Looks like we might get one today. :)
11. Cael is the real master of my phone. I now have a smart phone. Why I don't know but I am thoroughly enjoying having it. Cael, however, is more versed in using it than I am! How?? He's 2 years old!! He is crazy smart for his 2 years. I am afraid he is smarter than me and I'm 30 years older than him. I am imagining this is how my husband was at 2 years old.
12. I am Superwoman. Yep, you heard me. I am Superwoman! Giving birth to a breech baby with no drugs will do that to you. Seriously - if there is ever something happening to me that I think I can't handle I remember that I am Superwoman.
13. My husband is currently at the Good Will looking for a playpen for me to use outside. I have babies that need to be able to play outside but I don't want to put them on the grass and they can't walk. I found one made for outside on craigslist but haven't ever heard back from anyone. So we'll look for a different one and hope it's just as good.
14. Courtney heads to Minnesota on Thursday of this week & I'm sad about that. :( One of our boys from Sabetha is getting married on Saturday. I don't feel like I've been open long enough to shut down for a couple of days. I could have someone watch the kiddos on Friday but Courtney really wants to leave on Thursday. Cael & I are going to (hopefully!) have a fun weekend ourselves!!
15. I have 3 scars beside my left eye. I had a small scratch there from bumping my head on the wood at Pizza Hut. Not too long after that I got chicken pox. I had one on top of the scratch. I apparently scratched the pock off during the night so I had the scar from that & the scab from the scratch came off also. Just above that is another scar....I have NO idea where it came from! It just appeared one day.
16. I could really use a nap right now. All but 1 of my daycare kiddos is asleep. I wish I could sleep!
17. I am struggling to come up with 20 random facts about myself! This is not as easy as you would think.
18. I love to sing. I think I'm pretty good at it if I do say so myself. I'm not saying I would win any competitions if I were to try, I'm not saying I would even try to enter a competition! I love to sing in my car but I get embarrassed if I'm close to any other cars so I stop at stoplights, etc. I don't want people talking about that crazy lady singing loud in her car!
19. I am 8 pounds away from my pre-pregnancy weight. :( Yes it's just 8 pounds so that's pretty good but Cael is 2 1/2 years old!! That being said I would love to lose 23 pounds to be where I was in Puerto Rico. Now if I could just have my tan back I'd be set!
20. I have 3 tattoos & I really want to get my 4th this weekend (but I probably won't). I have my star, my butterfly & my turtle. I really want one on my foot!
Yay! I did it! 20 random & boring facts about myself. I know you are all very excited about this!
I have to add a #21 courtesy of my sister, Jizzle.
21. You are the absolutely best at creating dances to go with songs. Not like choreographed dances, but literal hand gestures and faces that go with every line of the song. It's one of my absolute favorite things you do. We have eyes like twins...
She's totally right - I am awesome at that!