List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
1. Slow down around that curve!!! Wrecking on your dad's birthday is not a fun thing to do. And it hurts like hell after!
2. Stay friends with your girlfriends. Don't give up friends just because you're with Courtney - he'll still be there!
3. Keep playing the flute or learn to play something else!! You will have a son who will be musical and it would be nice if his mommy could teach him to play an instrument of some sort!
4. Save more money each week from your paycheck!! It would be really nice to have more money saved up when you get in to college & it will be easier to continue to save later in life.
5. Learn how to change a tire, change oil, change spark plugs, etc. Learn how to be a handy woman!!
6. Run!!! You will somewhat enjoy running later & will want to run but if you don't start when you're young it will be difficult!
7. Stay active! You will give up cheerleading but stay active! You will want to remain active for your life to make so many things easier: not gaining a ton of weight when you're pregnant, losing weight after you have your son, feeling better about yourself!
8. Love yourself more. You are a great girl & you will grow up to be a great woman.
9. Don't care so much about what other people think about you. It will be much easier to not care what they think of you later on!
10. Eat better. It will be much easier later in life to eat better!
Wow - if only I knew then what I know now!