The Marsh Family

The Marsh Family

Friday, March 30, 2012

8/30 Random Facts about Me

What are 5 passions you have?

1. Being a good mom to Cael.
I want him to grow up to be a good man.  I want him to have good manners.  I want him to treat people around him nice.  I want him to treat animals nice.  I want him to be a well rounded good person.  None of these things will happen if I am not a good mom.  None of these things will happen if I don't model them for him.  (Except for the good man part - may have to call on his daddy for that one!)  Being a good mom is not that difficult.  It's time consuming but not difficult. 

2. Teaching
I am still passionate about teaching - I just have to do it a little different now!

3. Being happy.
Who doesn't want to be happy?  I am passionate about myself being happy, my hubs being happy & my son being happy. 

4. Music
I love music!  I love to listen to music, I love to sing, I love to expose Cael to music.  Cael dances & sings around our house all the time and I love it!  It's freaking adorable!!

5. Being a good person.
Yep, sometimes that's difficult but I'm working at it. 

There ya go - short, sweet & right to the point!

No comments: