The Marsh Family

The Marsh Family

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Reading Nook

We've started working on our special reading nook!!  Last night Cael & I took the diapers, shelf, etc. out of the closet & painted it.  Cael likes to paint....for a while.  Then he wanted to go race with daddy.  We had leftover paint from Cael's bedroom so I just used that.  I'm trying to make this as cheap as possible.  We have plywood, paint, plywood for shelves & padding.  I had to buy the brackets for the shelves and I bought some letters.  I had my 3 older kids in daycare paint "READ" and we're going to hang them.  I bought a small round pizza pan to stick up there for magnet play and I painted 1 of my cookie sheets that I don't use with chalkboard paint.  I bought a cheap flat twin sheet to staple onto the bench so we can sit on it.  I can't wait!!!  Travis & Nicole are on their way here to help me build it since Courtney's gone til Sunday.  :(  Here are a couple of pix of Cael painting!


No comments: