The Marsh Family

The Marsh Family

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

3/30 Random Things About Me

Describe your relationship with your parents.

I won't get mushy here.  My relationship with my parents is pretty great.  It's been wonderful having them so close since we've had Cael.  I can't imagine what Cael's birth would have been like without my parents there.  Cael sees them every week at least once - sometimes more.  He can go spend the night at their house to give me a break and to get him used to not being with me 100% of the time.  I can talk to my parents about anything and I know that they will always be there for me.  They were there during all the crap at my old job and have been so supportive since I opened this little daycare (which is really booming I might add!).  I love them!!

I feel like I should add my in-laws in here.  My mother-in-law, Shirley, has been gone for 9 years this summer.  I can't believe she's been gone so long.  She would LOVE Cael & be so proud of Courtney for what he is doing in his life.  My relationship with her was amazing & I am so glad I got time with her. 

My father-in-law, Calvin, and mother-in-law, Donna, are amazing too!  We love when we get to spend time with them and Cael loves it, too.  They came up the day Cael was born and took care of our house, dogs & us for 5 days.  I don't know how we would have done it without them!  We just wish they lived a little closer so we could see them more often!

No comments: