The Marsh Family

The Marsh Family

Sunday, March 25, 2012

7/30 Random Facts about Me

What is your dream job and why?

Tough question.  I always thought teaching was my dream job but after all the crap this year I'm not 100% sure!  I'm not quite sure owning a daycare is my dream job either.  I like that I am home with Cael.  I like that I am my own boss & don't have anyone to answer to.  (Okay, I have to answer to the state & the food program people but other than that - NO ONE!)  Maybe one day I can turn this little place into a daycare center or a preschool.  Who knows?!  I would love to do some photography.  Weddings, families, newborns, births, all of it!  I'm not quite sure what my dream job is now but I will take advantage of the time I have been given to try to figure it out.  I just saw a quote that I think sums up my situation: "Whenever you see a successful business, someone once made a courageous decision."  I hope this decision I made was courageous & not just scary & crazy!

No comments: