The Marsh Family

The Marsh Family

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

2/30 Random Facts About Me

Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.

1. Something happening to someone I love.
I think it's a pretty natural fear to have that something bad will happen to someone you love.  Especially since I am a mommy I fear that something bad will happen to my son.  You hear too many crazy stories about bad things happening.  I will always work to make sure my family is safe & happy.  I don't want anything bad to happen to any of the people I care for.

2. Wrecking my car.
I HATE driving when it's raining or snowing or if there is ice on the ground.  I have had a wreck before and it scares the crap out of me!!  I especially don't want to wreck when I have Cael with me.

3.  Being alone outside after dark.
I don't like going anywhere after dark by myself.  I especially don't like being in a parking lot after dark by myself!!  No I'm crazy enough that I look under my car so someone doesn't come out from under it & cut my achilles tendon but I do look in the back of the van as I walk to the front.  I always have my key out so I can stab someone with it if I need to.  And yes I carry a pocket knife in my purse.  Don't mess with me after dark!

No comments: