The Marsh Family

The Marsh Family

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Lovin' this weather!

Yesterday it was so nice that Cael & I went outside to play for a good long while.  We waited until daycare friends were gone because it was sooooo muddy from our day of rain on Sunday.  I didn't want to have to clean up all of their shoes!!  And I have to say - I was skeptical about having a fancy phone.  It's expensive to keep the data package & we're still trying to get on our feet again.  BUT....I LOVE my phone!!  I love how easy it is to take a good picture & e-mail it or post it on facebook or whatever.  You should love my new phone too because I have a feeling you will have lots more pictures to enjoy!!




 We worked on fine motor skills (tearing paper :)) at daycare.  Cael wanted to try his hand at gluing - Lord help me!



No comments: